join the ‘cru.’
Cru is a “vineyard or group of vineyards, especially of recognized quality.” Here at Crane Creek Vineyards we craft a variety of separate labels, each with a different style and appeal to our guests. Wine is for everyone, and for everyone there is a wine!
If you are a Crane Creek fan, joining Crane Creek Cru is the best way to keep up to date on the latest and greatest we have to offer here at Crane Creek Vineyards!
How does it work?
Receive 3 bottles quarterly in March, June, October, and December (12 bottles per year)
- Flexible Receiving Options. Ship your wines, or pick them up in person at our Tasting Room
- Customize your quarterly releases! Each release includes one Winemaker’s Choice: a special, non-customizable bottle chosen for its excellence. The other two are Seasonal Selections- you have the option to switch these out for other select Crane Creek wines if desired.
- Want more than 3 bottles per quarter? Easily add bottles to any club release! A 10% off member discount will be automatically applied if you add additional bottles to your order. Half and full case volume discounts will also automatically be applied, and will stack with your member discount.
When you sign up, you agree to commit to at least 1 full year of membership. Membership will be automatically renewed unless specified.
Crane Creek Cru Additional Benefits Include:
• 10% discount on all wine and merchandise. Discount stacks with other wine volume discounts! Club members pay 15% for 6 bottles, & 20% for 12 bottles per purchase.
• Two Complimentary Tasting Flights per month. Redeem them as a member, or bring guests and share them with friends! Note: tasting flights do not roll-over or accumulate after the month is over.
• Special offers, exclusive events, access to pre-release wines, quarterly wine pick-up parties, and more! Each membership includes benefits for two people: the membership name holder and their spouse, partner, or another guest of their choosing.
• Reserve Seating at Special Events. Most notably for our Aperitivo & Live Music Fridays and our Annual Bulletproof Concert.
• A complimentary gift included in the December Christmas Shipment.
• Winemaker notes and recipes. Included in every quarterly release!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?:
Members only pay for the cost of their quarterly wines, a $6 packaging charge, plus the cost of shipping if receiving wines by mail (in total, usually ranging from $80-$120 per quarterly release, depending on wine choices).
We cannot ship to: AL, AR, CA, DE, KY, MS, NC, OK, UT